Modified Bitumen Roofs Professionally Installed Across Northeast Georgia
Is your commercial property’s roof nearing the end of its lifespan? If so, you’re probably wondering what your next step should be. With the number of roofing systems available on the market, choosing one may be overwhelming—but United Roofing has a solution. Our durable and long-lasting modified bitumen roofs may be exactly what your business needs.
United Roofing operates out of Peachtree Corners, Georgia, and is known for providing value-driven roofing solutions with a personal touch. If you are in search of licensed roofers who are trustworthy and will get the job done right, then we are the modified bitumen roofing contractor for you.
Benefits of a Modified Bitumen Roofing System
Your business deserves a roof that will stand the test of time—which is why a modified bitumen roof is a great choice! This roofing system is:
- Strong: Since modified bitumen roofing systems are constructed with a five-layer composition, they are very resistant to harsh weather like wind and hail. They are also unlikely to develop cracks or holes.
- Flexible: A flexible roof is advantageous in states that experience harsh weather. Modified bitumen roofs will expand and contract along with temperature shifts and blunt force.
- Reliable: These roofing systems can last up to 20 years.
- Waterproof: Because they are installed with seamless connections, modified bitumen roofs are extremely waterproof and leak resistant.
- Safe: These roofing systems are highly temperature resistant. They can handle extreme cold and extreme heat without cracking, breaking, or warping and are even resistant against fire.
This roofing system also comes in a variety of colors and styles, so you will be sure to find the perfect design for your commercial building.
At United Roofing, we provide stellar products and services throughout northeastern Georgia and surrounding areas. If you are interested in learning more about our modified bitumen roofs manufactured by GAF and Firestone, contact us today.